Book a volunteering advice appointment with our Volunteer Adviser to help you find your perfect volunteering opportunity:
Tuesdays 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm
Wednesdays 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm
- Where: Telephone Call
- To book a telephone volunteer advice appointment please select ‘Volunteer Telephone Advice Appointment’
FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS
Thursdays 11:00am, 2:00pm only
- Where: Community Southwark Office, 11 Market Place, SE16 3UQ
- To book a face to face appointment please select ‘Face-To-Face Volunteer Advice Appointment’
Book appointment here: Schedule online
You can also see all the latest volunteering opportunities on our web pages here.
Note for Support Workers/ Customers
If you would like to ensure a confidential appointment, or have higher support needs, please contact Elizabeth on: 0203 848 6540 or email her on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for your volunteer advice appointment
You may find it useful to ask yourself a few questions before attending your volunteer advice appointment:
- Why do you want to volunteer?
- What do you want to gain from volunteering?
- What times and days can you commit to volunteering?
- What group of people would you like to help?
- Would you like to volunteer near where you live or could you travel to another part of Southwark borough?