We all need a little extra help sometimes: whether you need an outside facilitator to help future planning or some bespoke training.
Perhaps you would like to undertake a governance review or investigate collaboration in a practical way…
In addition to our FREE services, Community Southwark provide paid for bespoke work.
We offer a range of tailored consultancy, including facilitation, in-house training and reviews in:
- Organisational Management, including governance, leadership and strategic planning.
- Evaluation & Impact, including service evaluations, impact reports and outcomes frameworks.
- Income Generation, including fundraising, contract support and trading advice.
- Policies & Procedures, including financial management tools and safeguarding.
- Staff & Volunteers, including trustee recruitment, trustee and volunteer induction, management and retention.
- Community Engagement, including research, holding consultations, and facilitating focus groups etc.
How much does it cost?
- For members our daily rate is £350 +VAT = £420
- For Non-Members/Out of Borough, our daily rate is £400 +VAT = £480
The total cost will depend on the project and the number of days required.
For example, for a bespoke Trustee workshop of 3 hours long, the charge would include: 1 day for design and prep, 1 day for travel and delivery, half day for follow up.
|1 day for design and prep||£350 +VAT = £420|
|1 day for travel and delivery||£350 +VAT = £420|
|half day for follow up||£175 +VAT = £210|
|Total Incl. VAT||£1,050|
How can I organise consultancy with Community Southwark?
To discuss your organisation’s specific needs, discuss a consultancy plan and costs and/or to ask for a proposal, please contact: email@example.com with the subject line of Consultancy
What others have said:
‘Having been involved in similar exercises in the past I would like to say that your facilitation skills and professional knowledge are excellent and would certainly recommend you to other organisations, it was money well spent.’ HomeStart Southwark
‘(Community Southwark) was able to adapt to our particular needs and made the day interesting, on a fairly dry subject. It was a really positive day which covered all the important elements of being a trustee, roles and responsibilities. Booking was easy and stress free. Thank you.’ The Haemophilia Society.