This workshop is for voluntary organisations/community groups who have a Constitution, and whose beneficiaries will be living or working within the North Southwark area, ie within United St Saviour's Area of Benefit, and are considering submitting a proposal to the Small Grants fund.
The workshop will:
- build participants' knowledge and skills around submitting a funding application
- introduce the new priorities for United St Saviour's Charity Community Engagement (Small Grants) Programme
- demonstrate the Charity's new online Flex Grant application portal
Who should attend?
The session is for volutary organisations/community groups that have a Constitution, and whose beneficiaries will be living or working within United St Saviour's Area of Benefit - North Southwark - are are considering submitting a proposal to the Community Engagement (Small Grants) Programme.
On completion of the workshop participants will be able to:
- understand the different elements of what funders need from proposals
- Be aware of United St Saviour's funding priorities
- Understand how to apply within the new Flexi Grant portal.
This training is being provided free of charge by United St Saviour's Charity.
Join Community Southwark
If you would like to become a CS member, please call 020 7358 7020 or click here to find out more.
- Matthew Allgood, Grants and Community Engagement Manager
- Alison Ewart, Development Officer, Community Southwark