This course is aimed at Volunteer Managers looking to get the most out of a team of volunteers. We will show how this can be easily achieved through a solid induction, setting expectations, supervision and retention through recognition and rewards. And gives you some great tips on how to deal with difficult volunteers. This training will be particularly concentrating on the new landscape of volunteering since lock down.
Who should attend?
Those who coordinate, manage or supervise volunteers within their organisation. There will be another training partoicualry for Mutual Aid Groups, TRA's and new COVID19 establised organisations or groups.
- Free for Community Southwark Members
- £50.00 for Non Community-Southwark Members
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here. If you are not eligible to become a member and would like attend the training, please get in touch with us through email@example.com
- There is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events.
- This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers) in Southwark. If you are not part of a Southwark organisation, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place.
- Lunch is not provided for this course.
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information, please call us on 0207 358 7020
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!