If you know what your outcomes are and you’ve been collecting information about those outcomes, but not sure what to do next – then this workshop is for you!
Together we will explore ways to make sense of the information you have about your project and use it to report your impact back to funders and other stakeholders to let them know what you’ve learnt from your results. This workshop will focus on developing your analysis and reporting skills.
Who should attend
Ideal for anybody working in the voluntary and community sector who already have knowledge on how to define and collect outcomes data.
During the workshop, we will cover the following topics: description and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data, best practices in impact reporting and ways to make sure your report is useful and used for improving your services.
- Free for Community Southwark Members
- £50.00 for Non Community-Southwark Members
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here. If you are not eligible to become a member and would like attend the training, please get in touch with us through email@example.com
- There is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events.
- This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers). If you are not part of an organisation, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place.
- Lunch is not provided for this course.
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information, please call us on 0207 358 7020
Community Southwark / Development Team
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!