This course is aimed at Volunteer Managers who would like to make their volunteering programmes more inclusive. We will discuss some of the challenges and barriers you face when trying to involve more diverse volunteers and we will work towards finding some realistic and positive ways to make it happen.
Who should attend?
Those who coordinate, manage or supervise volunteers within their organisation.
- Free for Community Southwark Members
- £40 for Non-profit Groups based in Lambeth* or Lewisham
- £50 for All Others
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here. If you are not eligible to become a member and would like attend the training, please get in touch with us through email@example.com
*As we no longer hold the contract for working with Lambeth groups, we can only provide free training and support to organisations based in or working in Southwark. For groups based in Lambeth, we can offer a reduced fee of £40 per person per training. Please contact Integrate Agency for services offered in Lambeth.
- There is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events.
- This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers) in Southwark. If you are not part of a Southwark organisation, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place.
- Lunch is not provided for this course.
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information, please call us on 0207 358 7020
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!