Make your Mark (MYM) is a training programme that provides free evaluation and impact support to the Voluntary and Community Sector in Southwark. Community Southwark is currently recruiting our next set of MYM champions!
MYM will teach VCS groups how to monitor, evaluate and report on the work they do. This enables organisations to better understand the impact they are achieving and articulate that impact to others. The latest programme will run from July through to December.
Make Your Mark Champions will gain access to:
- A holistic series of 5 workshops covering topics such as theory of change, monitoring and evaluation frameworks, data collection tools and analysing your impact.
- Masterclasses with Superhighways and other expert talks
- Free 1:1 support as required between sessions to help put learning into practice
- Resources and tools
- Peer networking sessions with other Champions and the Make Your Mark community
- Support to develop an outcomes framework
To get a taste of what you will get as a Mark Your Mark champion, or to brush up on your monitoring & evaluation, view some of our informative videos here!
How to apply?
We have begun the July-December Make Your Mark programme. If you would like to be considered for the next cohort, beginning in 2023, please fill out this short application form to register your interest.
Want more information?
We held an information session for groups that wanted to take part in the Make Your Mark project. Watch the below video to find out how the MYM project can benefit you.
You can also view and download the Make Your Mark FAQs.
For any questions or queries related to the Make your Mark programme or evaluation and impact in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very grateful to City Bridge Trust for funding this programme.