Populo is a social enterprise set up by experienced HR manager, Sonia Wilson to provide affordable HR support to small charities and social enterprises.
As a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, I am an experienced HR professional with over 30 years of human resources management experience including:
- Operational experience – supporting managers with people issues
- Policy development – developing and implementing policies and procedures relating to people issues
- Job evaluation specialist – designing, developing and evaluating job roles
- Pay and benefits expertise – helping to attract, recruit and retain the best people in organisations
- Employee relations – working with trade unions and staff representatives
- Project management – leading teams to deliver project goals in the area of pay and benefits
As a social enterprise, I offer my support at £64 per hour which is a significantly lower fee than other providers of HR support to charities. I will discuss with you ahead of starting any work for you how much time it will take and what the cost will be so that we can agree up front what you will pay.
Free HR phone/Zoom advice is offered every Wednesday 10:00-12:00.
For more information click HERE.