On Sunday 19 August we invite you to take a photo which shows the buzz, vibrancy and diversity of our wonderful borough and all the people and activities which happen within it and send it to us.
We will create a library of all of your images and ask the community to vote on their favourite and two runners-up.
We will then announce the winners in the week following World Photo Day with a big splash across all of our social media channels and website.
The Winner's prize!
As well as getting your name announced across all of our social media channels, you will also receive a £50 Amazon voucher to spend as your heart desires!
And what is the criteria i hear you ask?
Well not very much, but we do ask that...
- you submit up to five photos each
- you please send j-pegs (which are 300dpi or more)
- you please clearly label each photo with the name of the photo
- if you are taking pictures which feature children or young people please ensure that you get their parent's or guardian's permission
- by submitting your photos you are agreeing that Community Southwark can use these images on our social media, printed materials and websites
How to enter?
Please email your photos, by 10pm on Sunday 19 August, to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, age and professsion.