Partners of Partnership Southwark work together in order to better join up services and support, tackle the causes of inequality, and improve the health and wellbeing of Southwark residents.
The partners include:
- Community Southwark
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Improving Health Limited
- Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group
- Quay Health Solutions CIC
- Southwark Council
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
The Partnership Southwark Board has representatives from each of the above organisations and meets on a quarterly basis. We consult the sector on any issues relating to the work of Partnership Southwark via Southwark Voice (further info below).
Partnership Southwark Recovery Plans are available here. The operational delivery is divided into four cells: Start Well, Live Well, Age Well, and Care Well.
Local VCS groups are encouraged to become actively involved in the work of the four cells and further information on what this entails is available by clicking here. If you would like to become involved or discuss the role of VCS in the work of Partnership Southwark please contact Chris at: email@example.com
To read more about integrated care plans, please go to Integrating Care Consultation.
Partnership Southwark Leadership Team Meeting Minutes:
- 4th Nov 2021
- 1st Sept 2021 (awaiting distribution)
- 1st Jul 2021
- 6th May 2021
- 4th Mar 2021
- 7th Jan 2021
- 5th Nov 2020
Partnership Southwark newsletters:
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter October 23
- Partnership Southwark newsletter July 2023
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter April 2023
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter Dec 22
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter Oct 22
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter June 22
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter_March 22
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter_Nov 21
- Partnership Southwark Newsletter_June 21
- Partnership Southwark team profiles
Information about South-East London ICS (Integrated Care System):
You can find this here.
Information about how to keep well and safe this Winter, read it here