- 2020/21 and 2021/22 CS Annual Member Survey Results
- 21-22 CS Member Survey Action Plan
- discussions from the Staff and Trustees Away Day in September 2021
- our contractual obligations
- discussions from the Southwark Voice Development Day in September 2021
- internal and external feedback on our 2020-2022 strategy
- the work of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion group between July 2020 and July 2021.
This strategy has been created with generous pro-bono support from Meridian West Ltd.
Via our 2022-2026 Strategy we want to empower the voluntary and community sector to enact change in Southwark in order to achieve five objectives:
- Enable a more impactful, collaborative and sustainable voluntary and community sector.
- Support the creation of a more inclusive, diverse and equal Southwark.
- Increase the sector’s ability to influence change no matter the size or background of an organisation or individual.
- Run the charity responsibly, effectively and efficiently – ensuring that the community is at the centre of everything we do.
- Be an independent champion for health and social care users through Healthwatch Southwark.
Read the whole strategy here: CS Strategy 2022-2026 FINAL
Our Monitoring Report documents reflects the objectives, outcomes and outputs of our 2022-2026 strategy which cover:
- Supporting the VCS
This work, unless otherwise specified in this document, is supported by the Southwark Council through their contract with us for the Council of Voluntary Services. These reports serve as our monitoring reporting with the Council and are shared with our members via our website here in order to demonstrate how we are meeting (or not) our strategic aims and objectives: