- 2020/21 and 2021/22 CS Annual Member Survey Results
- 21-22 CS Member Survey Action Plan
- discussions from the Staff and Trustees Away Day in September 2021
- our contractual obligations
- discussions from the Southwark Voice Development Day in September 2021
- internal and external feedback on our 2020-2022 strategy
- the work of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion group between July 2020 and July 2021.
This strategy has been created with generous pro-bono support from Meridian West Ltd.
Via our 2022-2026 Strategy we want to empower the voluntary and community sector to enact change in Southwark in order to achieve five objectives:
- Enable a more impactful, collaborative and sustainable voluntary and community sector.
- Support the creation of a more inclusive, diverse and equal Southwark.
- Increase the sector’s ability to influence change no matter the size or background of an organisation or individual.
- Run the charity responsibly, effectively and efficiently – ensuring that the community is at the centre of everything we do.
- Be an independent champion for health and social care users through Healthwatch Southwark.