CityWest Leisure Limited are looking for Support Team Volunteers - members of the community who want to gain experience in the planning and delivery of Sports Media Festivals, empowering the community and engaging the business sectors, have limited but some experience, or a general interest.
As part of the Support Team, you will lend a hand in some or all of the following office and community tasks, dependent on what you want to learn or the skill set you bring:
- Researching the local area to identify opportunities for events
- Planning event from ideas to delivery
- Liaising with clients (young people, families) to ascertain what they want from the event
- Help produce detailed proposals/plans for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
- Working with the team to share ideas about and help promotion of the events through leafleting, social media, talking to local organisations etc
Time commitment required:
Flexible days Monday – Friday. * 3h/week to start possible going up to 1 day per/week closer to an event delivery Location: Giraffe House 285 Albany Road
For more information or to apply, contact Samuel Essien via email@example.com or call 020 3514 3073.