The next meeting of the Southwark Universal Credit Network meeting will be held again at Cambridge House.
UCN meetings are focussed on providing information to voluntary and community groups that deliver services to residents affected by the introduction of Universal Credit in Southwark and who would benefit from access to updates and information about UC, training opportunities and signposting.
Please pass this on to anyone you think would benefit.
We have used the information you provided at the last network meeting to shape this agenda. We really appreciate your input. If you requested a slot on the agenda to share information about your organisation’s services, we will be in touch for the October meeting.
- 10.00am Welcome from the Chair - (Sally Causer - Southwark Law Centre)
- 10.05am Overview of advice services in the borough - (Sally Causer, Tim Clark / Emma Bull - Citizen's Advice Southwark)
- 10.20am Overview of the Local Support Services at Southwark Council - (TBC Kylie Crawley and Chrystal Hartwick)
- 10.35am Updates and training available from the DWP - (Will Harwood - Borough Partnership Manager, Southwark)
- 10.45am The Peckham Pantry - (Chris Price - Pecan)
- 11.00am The Southwark Food Action Alliance - (Clare Chamberlain - Community Southwark)
- 11.10am Summer Holiday Clubs - (Vicki Exall - Mercarto Metropolitano)
- 11.20am TBC - Entitled To - A guide to this website
- 11.30am Info Sharing / Questions / Issues faced (All)
- 12.00pm Close
Regsiter your place
To join this event please register your place here.
Find out more
For more information please contact Clare Chamberlain: email@example.com or call 020 7358 7015.