National Citizen Service (NCS)
Role Length: 2 days per work placement
Dates: Various dates between June & August 2018.
- Deliver workshops for up to 84 young people in a range of the following: social enterprise and startups, innovation, creative & visual storytelling, social media.
- Use basic equipment and new technology, such as point-and-shoot cameras, smart phone apps and free editing software in innovative ways to teach digital storytelling and/or enterprise.
- Build a positive rapport and work collaboratively to ensure all young people are engaged and included.
- Encourage young people to use their new skills to communicate with local communities.
- The Challenge will provide your DBS and give training
* Challenge are looking to encourage facilitators and youth leaders from the Community Southwark network to apply. Select partner referral and use this code in your application to be fast tracked: CS0118F
Clik here to read more about the roles and to apply!
For any questions contact: email@example.com
Contact person: Amy Lewis
Address:The Challenge Elizabeth House, Mezz Floor, 39 York Road, London SE1 7NQ
Phone: 0203 691 8723