*Please note, this workshop is for groups whose beneficiaries live or work in North Southwark (ie within United St Saviour's Area of Benefit)
Purpose of Session
An information session providing:
- best practice tips to community groups on completing small grant funding applications
- for community groups working in the north of Southwark, advice on how to apply for a USS community engagement programme small grant, including funding priorities and demonstration of Flexi Grant online application portal
Who should attend?
This session is for voluntary organisations/community groups that have a Constitution, and whose beneficiaries will be living or working within United St Saviour's Area of Benefit - North Southwark - and are considering submitting a proposal to the Community Engagement (Small Grants) Programme.
On completion of this information session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different elements of what funders need from proposals
- Be aware of United St Saviour's funding priorities
- Understand how to apply within the new Flexi Grant portal.
This training is being provided for free by United St Saviour's Charity.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
Join Community Southwark
If you would like to become a CS member, please call 020 7358 7020.
Matthew Allgood, Grants and Community Engagement Manager at United St Saviour's Charity
Alison Ewart, Development Officer, Community Southwark