The coronavirus lockdown has increased the risk of people experiencing domestic abuse. Reducing the impact of domestic abuse is a priority for Southwark Council and partners.
Solace provide support for survivors of domestic abuse through a local commissioned support service provided by Solace. We have launched an awareness campaign promoting this support.
- external advertising on billboards
- distribution and display of posters and leaflets (see attached)
- promotion using the Council’s weekly enewsletter
- paid social media via our Facebook and Instagram channels
- a news story on our website
- local press.
Who the service is for
Solace provides a help and advice service for people who are worried about domestic or sexual abuse, aged 16 or over who live in Southwark. For help contact 020 7593 1290 firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can help
Solace ask you to support their campaign by circulating this flyer. Solace appreciates that in this time many services aren’t open to the public to physically access. If however your service is open and you would like paper copies of the poster and/or leaflets to display please contact email@example.com.