Since 2009 Sport Works has been designing and delivering award winning programmes which change lives across the UK.
Sport Works Community Sport programmes use the ‘power of sport’ to tackle a range of issues such as crime, anti-social behaviour, community cohesion and social mobility. They deliver diversionary activities and work with partners to provide positive pathways for participants.
Over the past 12 months Sport Works have supported:
- Ethnic minority groups to deliver culturally sensitive physical activity programmes
- Adults with mental health difficulties to gain qualifications
- Disabled children to improve social skills and physical health
- Disengaged students to re-engage in school and/or gain employment
- Older people to improve physical and mental health challenges
To find out more at about Sport Works and how they can support your organisation, please contact Mike Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org