Make Your Mark is a training programme that provides free evaluation and impact support to the Voluntary and Community Sector in Southwark.
MYM will teach VCS groups how to monitor, evaluate and report on the work they do. This enables organisations to better understand the impact they are achieving and articulate that impact to others.
Make Your Mark Champions will gain access to:
- A series of 5 workshops covering topics such as theory of change, monitoring and evaluation frameworks, data collection tools and analysing your impact.
- Masterclasses with Superhighways and other expert talks
- Free 1:1 support as required between sessions to help put learning into practice
- Resources and tools
- Peer networking sessions with other Champions and the Make Your Mark community
- Support to develop an outcomes framework
How to apply?
If you would like to be considered for the next cohort, beginning in 2024, please fill out this short application form to register your interest.
Want more information?
Please view the Make Your Mark FAQs.
For any questions or queries related to the Make Your Mark programme or evaluation and impact in general, please email email@example.com
For any other monitoring & evaluation queries:
CLICK HERE to book a 1-2-1 session with our Evaluation and Impact Officer!
To get a taste of what you will get as a Mark Your Mark champion, or to brush up on your monitoring & evaluation, view some of our informative videos here!
We are very grateful to City Bridge Trust for funding this programme.