We are in search of an experienced legal consultant to support Thrive, our new advocacy project led by IRMO and funded by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation, dedicated to achieving equal access to education for migrant children.
The legal specialist will conduct research on the regulatory framework concerning education rights for asylum seekers, refugees and undocumented migrant children.
– Contract type: Consultancy
– Duration: 3 months starting mid-January 2024
– Budget: Up to £6500 (including VAT)
– Deadline to apply: 11.59 pm, Sunday 3rd December 2023 – we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
– Interview dates: Week commencing 4th December 2023
How to apply: Interested organisations and individuals should submit a proposal no longer than 4 pages to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with “THRIVE proposal” in the subject line.
For more information, visit https://irmo.org.uk/get-involved-2/vacancies/