We are excited to announce that we have a job opening for an Organisational Support Officer at Voice4Change-England. This is a great opportunity to join our team and help us to make a real difference in the lives of people who are disadvantaged or marginalised.
As an Organisational Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing a range of administrative and support services to the organisation, including:
- Managing our database of members and supporters
- Providing administrative support to our events and projects
- Assisting with our communications and marketing activities
- Providing general office support to the team
- You will need to have excellent administrative and organisational skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. You should also be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
This is a full-time hybrid position. Required is attendance of monthly meeting in London. The salary is competitive and we offer a range of benefits, including a pension scheme and flexible working hours.
For more information about the position and how to apply, please visit https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs/voice4change-england/organisational-support-officer/937406?tsId=36
Apply by 8th December 2023.
Voice4Change-England is an Equality Opportunities Employer.
We encourage you to share this job opening with your friends and colleagues who may be interested.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.