This is an exciting opportunity to lead Indoamerican Refugee and Migrant Organisation’s Children and Young People Area. Managing a small and dynamic team, you will be responsible for implementing and progressing the area’s overarching strategy, ensuring that children and young people in our community have access to a range of exciting and evolving opportunities that support their development, creativity, social integration and wellbeing.
You will also be joining the Senior Management Team at a fast-growing organisation in London’s charity sector, where you will play an important role in supporting the development and implementation of organisation-wide processes.
– Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
– Location: IRMO Centre (London, SW9 7JP)
– Salary: £34,869 to £38,109 per year
– Employment term: Permanent
– Reporting to: Director
– Deadline to apply: 11.59 pm, Sunday 19th of November 2023 – we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
– Interview dates: Week commencing 20th November 2023
– Pre-employment checks: Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and right to work in the UK
You can find more information at https://irmo.org.uk/get-involved-2/vacancies/