Future Gardeners Scheme at Bankside Open Spaces - getting 18-25 year olds into employment.
Like being outdoors? Get a job in horticulture! Gain new skills for an exciting job.
There are so many benefits:
- City and Guilds qualification.
- Build confidence, meet new people.
- Experience for your CV and references.
- Support into jobs such as gardener, wildlife officer, sports pitch manager, tree surgeon,
- florist, garden centre manager and many more.
No previous experience or qualifications are needed.