Become a Team 100 Social Media volunteer and support Southwark Tigers rugby club with its social media campaigns and communications to increase the public profile of the club and showcase its impact and successes.
What Day: Flexible but the club trains at Burgess Park every other Sunday so an interest in attending these sessions is desirable.
Time commitment: Approximately 2 hours a week
Where: From home or Burgess Park, Cobourg Rd, London SE5 0JD.
Main tasks of the role:
- To manage all social media outlets for the club including: Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp.
- To keep in touch with what us going on at the club and pass on the information to parents, children or sponsors.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a reliable volunteer with some experience in working with social media pages like Facebook and Twitter. You would also ideally have an interest in Rugby or community spots.
What the volunteer would gain form the opportunity:
- Get practical experience in using your skills in working on social media campaigns
- Improve your social media and marketing skills
- Meet new people within your community
- Update your CV
- Get a reference after volunteering for 3 months
- Opportunity to meet other Team 100 volunteers at celebratory events
- Team100 volunteers are supported with free kit and equipment, free training and development opportunities and events to meet new volunteers.
- Team 100 can also support the volunteer with specific campaign training and tools.
You can volunteer remotely but monthly face-to-face catch ups are appreciated.
Find out more/ get involved!
Email: email@example.com or call 020 7993 9883