Home-Start volunteers visit families with young children and help them cope with the challenges they face. Anyone who has been a parent or carer for children under 5 is welcome to volunteer.
New volunteering training course starting soon!
When: 8 days (starts 1 May)
Where: Dulwich Wood Children's Centre, SE21 8QS.
Why become a Home-Start volunteer?
- Support parents to build better lives for their children
- Develop experiences and knowledge about working with families
- Access job references after volunteering for 6 months
- Give back to your community
- Recieve out-of-pocket expenses
The course will cover:
- Family stress factors
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Personal Safety
- Equal Opportunities
- Perinatal Support
- School and nursery readiness
Interested? Find out more/ apply!
020 7737 7720