Become a Team 100 Fundraising Secretary and support the local football club, FC Jean Te Le. Write and submit funding bids and also think about other interesting ways that the club can generate income. Generating income is fundamental to keeping the 16 teams that FC Jean Te Le have running so any help in this department is very much appreciated.
What Day: There is no fixed date, this is flexible. The club trains at Burgess Park every other Sunday at Burgess Park, so an interest in attending these sessions is desirable.
Time commitment: Approximately 2 hours a month but maybe more if a bid deadline or event is coming up.
Where: This role can be completed from home, work or at sessions at the club
Main tasks of the role:
- Helping the club to write and submit funding bids.
- Creating innovative ways to generate income.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a volunteer with some knowledge of fundraising events and/or income generation. You should be organised, reliable and have a good attention to detail.
What the volunteer would gain form the opportunity:
- Get practical experience in fundraising, income generation and events
- Meet new people within your community
- Update your CV
- Get a reference after volunteering for 3 months
- Team100 volunteers are supported with free kit and equipment, free training and development opportunities and events to meet new volunteers.
- Opportunity to meet other Team 100 volunteers at celebratory events
You can volunteer remotely but this volunteering opportunity involves occasional meetings with the club Chair
Find out more/ get involved!
Email: email@example.com or call 020 7993 9883