This free webinar from NCVO and Zurich Insurance will help you make sure you have the right health and safety arrangements in place for your charity.
Charities have an obligation to keep people safe and healthy at work. If your organisation employs people or involves volunteers, you’ll have duties under health and safety law.
Charities also need to have the right health and safety policies, procedures, training and management in place.
- understand your responsibilities for the health and safety of employees, volunteers and services users in a range of settings
- understand the expectations and requirements of the Charity Commission, your insurer and the Health and Safety Executive
- hear how health and safety legislation applies to employees and volunteers carrying out their roles remotely
- build an understanding of how risks are identified, mitigated, and managed, and your duty to report accidents
- have your health and safety questions answered by an expert from Zurich Insurance.
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via the NCVO website.