The Peabody Community Foundation (PCF) is offering The Young People’s Fund to support grassroots community groups who are putting youth voice at the centre of their work to tackle violence affecting young people.
Grants of up to £10,000 per year for 2 years (up to £20,000 in total) are available to organisations working with young people (aged 11-25) in Lambeth and Southwark (amongst others).
To help groups learn more about the fund they are holding an online Q+A on 11th October. This is an opportunity for organizations to find out about:
- The Young People’s Fund and violence affecting young people
- Why they are investing funding into tackling violence affecting young people
- Why they want projects to be adopting the Public Participation Framework and how to use it
- Examples of successful youth projects that reflect different stages of public participation
- The application form and decision-making process, including how your young people will participate in the interview panel stage if shortlisted
- Ask any question about the fund
You can find out more about the fund, and register for your place at the Q+A, on their website.