Free workshop from the London Business Hub, on managing the issues that can crop up when renting property as an organisation.
Although aimed at private companies, this will have lots of relevant cross-over content for charities, community groups and social enterprises.
This session will cover a range of topics to support London’s small and medium enterprises on the issues of being a commercial tenant, including:
- Lease/licence agreements.
- Business rates.
- Property occupancy.
- COVID-19 related issues.
- Advice on how to navigate rent negotiations with your landlord
- Handling talks with your Local Authority on issues such as moving forward a change in planning use class and business rates
- How to use arbitration services to break an impasse in rent negotiations with your landlord
- Advice on how to negotiate an exit from a current lease/licence commitment
Alongside these events, the London Business Hub is also offering a free Property Advice service to help you find the right space and fully understand the costs associated with renting a property, and also support with renegotiating a lease with your landlord. Please contact them to find out more about their services, including one-to-one support for your specific circumstances from expert property consultants Gerald Eve and other property professionals.
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via their website.