The next meeting of the Southwark Health & Wellbeing Board takes place on Thursday 16 November, 10am-12pm at 160 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QH.
At this meeting the board will be covering a range of items including:
– Community Health Ambassadors
– Southwark’s Suicide Prevention Strategy
– Access to Health & Care Services by Latin American residents
– An update on Southwark’s Joint Health & Wellbeing Strategy
– An update on the Better Care Fund
Further details are available on the Council website: https://moderngov.southwark.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?MId=7657&x=1
The Board welcome input and comments from the community. Questions can be submitted in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The board is also an open meeting, and members of the public are welcome to attend.