Deal with email overlaod, minmise distractions and maximise efficiency with these tools from Smarter Not Harder
They are offering UK charities similar training for free, helping you to make the most of your time!
Tools used in the workshop include:
- SIMPLE techniques to deal with email overload
- IMPLEMENTING an e-mail strategy
- Parkinson’s Law
- HOW TO stay focused and deal with interruptions
- HOW TO forecast effectively & set realistic deadlines
- EASY ways to prioritise and plan more effectively
- HOW TO cope with the pressure of unforeseen changes to your schedule
- BUILDING NEW HABITS to improve your time management skills daily
- HOW TO banish worry and remain calm
- MINIMISE meetings & travel time
- HOW TO save time in meetings & conference calls
- HOW TO remain motivated at the end of a demanding day and feel satisfied with your achievements
Due to limited numbers, they ask that only 2 participants per charity attend each event. These events often sell out, so we recommend booking in advance where possible.