Do you want to use technology to grow your business? Are you trying to work out how to get started?
As a beginner in tech, it’s a great advantage to be aware of the digital tools and tech available to help you extend or replace, your website or even create your own app.
This knowledge can be used as a foundation to help you grow your business, take it to the next level and increase your reach.
This free session from the British Library Business and IP Centre will help you to:
- Learn what to be aware of before diving into the world of tech
- Understand the skills and tools for getting a website, web application, or mobile app built
- Gain practical knowledge about programming languages and development processes
- Learn the relevant terminology in order to get yourself up-to-speed and communicate your needs clearly
- Learn how to hire and successfully manage a relationship with a developer and how to stay on track with the development of a digital product
- Explore options with tools that will help you “Do It Yourself” and minimise costs, rather than hiring a developer to assist you
Absolutely no technical knowledge or experience is required — this session is designed for total beginners and we’ll walk you through your options.
There will also be plenty of time to ask questions.
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via their website.