The essential, practical tool for campaigners – If you want to influence change you need to understand who holds the power.
Join this free training from the Social Change Agency for organisations and changemakers to learn about power mapping – a way to visualise and create a shared understanding of where power and influence is held. Knowing this enables you to focus your resources, target key decision makers and forward plan tactics for maximum impact.
Five things you’ll come away with:
- A big picture view of the issue and where you sit in relation to other influencers, decision makers and stakeholders.
- An understanding of who holds the power and who you need to engage to make change happen.
- A route map of tactical options and how they might play out.
- A strategy of developing a laser focused campaign effort with the best chance of success.
- A framework you can use again and again to status check, track your impact and plot your
moves towards your campaign goal.
Tickets are available on a pay-what-you-wish basis, and are limited to two per organisation.