Join the National Youth Agency (NYA) and Partnership for Young London for a day of discussions, planning and networking following the Youth Investment Fund announcements
Following two years of Covid-19 restrictions, the youth work sector is ‘rebooting’ and NYA, along with regional partners, is developing initiatives that will enable youth work to thrive as part of a three year investment that empowers grassroots youth work
The event will run from 12.30 – 5pm with a networking lunch included. Presentation and discussion themes for the days will focus on:
- Youth Sector Investment and Phase 2 of the Youth Investment Fund
- How recent announcements of sector investment can resource your local work. This will include updates on resources available to grow, develop and sustain local youth work
- Sector Policy and Advocacy
- How we can work together to influence developments in youth work. This will include updates on national and regional engagement with the latest policy initiatives
- Youth Work Standards
- How we ensure the tools are available to sustain high quality youth work. This will include updates on safeguarding, the Youth Work Curriculum, Youth Worker training and registration
- National and Regional Programmes
- How sector agencies are working to support grassroots youth work. This will include updates on engagement opportunities for grassroots organisations
How to book
You can register for your free place via the website below.
They encourage early registration as numbers are limited at each venue and, to support attendance, are offering bursaries for smaller grassroots organisations to support travel costs (subject to conditions/application).
Please contact Lisa for further information about bursaries: firstname.lastname@example.org