The Muslim Charities Convention brings together industry leaders, experts, and stakeholders come together to collaborate, share knowledge, and help to shape a more just and sustainable world.
Through engaging workshops, insightful discussions, and impactful networking opportunities, the convention will empower British Muslim charities, amplify their impact, and foster positive change for communities in need.
Topics covered include:
- Alternative funding strategies
- Climate: campaigns and advocacy
- Charity investment
- UK programmes and needs
- Institutional funding
- Cyber security and data
- Public relations
This is a paid-for ticketed event, but financial support is available for small organisations, to cover:
- Travel costs
- Entry fee
- Any other associated costs with attendance
- Your organisation’s annual income is below £250,000
- Your organisation is registered with a regulatory body i.e. Charity Commission or Companies House
- Your organisation is aware and consents to your attendance and representation at #MCC23
How to book
You can book your ticket, or find out more about financial support to attend, via their website.