Join the Get Grants team to hear about the new Wild Isles Community Fund, part of the Aviva matchfunding offer for Crowdfunder UK.
Inspired by David Attenborough’s call to action in the BBC TV Series Wild Isles, Aviva created the fund in partnership with the RSPB and WWF to make it easier for communities across the UK to improve nature in their local
The funding is for not-for-profit organisations who can raise their initial funding through a crowdfunding campaign for projects that protect and restore nature in local communities.
Through attending you will have the opportunity to take part in a session discussing The Wild Isles Community Fund , whose funding is administered by Groundwork. By attending this event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the relaunch of this grant scheme, including the application process.
- Hear about who the scheme is focused on supporting.
- Identify the current priorities for the scheme.
- Gain an insight into the decision making processes led by the funder.
- Receive advice direct from Groundwork West Midlands
This Meet the Funder event is suitable for fundraisers working for non-profit organisations, including:
- Local Authorities or Parish Councils
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO) / Foundations CIO
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Registered Charities
- Volunteer / Community groups
- Schools, Colleges or Academies
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs)
About Get Grants:
Get Grants are the grant funding experts, providing practical support, advice and information to grant fundraisers. Our team has over 20 years working in both grant fundraising and grant giving. Uniquely, we share insights into how decisions are made by funders with an understanding of the challenges faced by fundraisers. Based in the West Midlands, Get Grants provides a range of consultancy services and training for both grant fundraising and grant giving organisations all over the UK.
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or the Eventbrite website.