Join this workshop to learn how to best help prepare your community for the winter period and support them in times of crisis.
The Greater London Authority (GLA) and the London Communities Emergencies Partnership (LCEP) are bringing together community, voluntary sector and faith groups plus local authority teams across London to discuss winter preparedness, and how we can all work together to keep communities safe.
They will be joined by the UK Health Security Agency, Environment Agency, UK Power Networks and the Met Office to cover:
- An introduction to LCEP
- Weather risks – Met Office
- Flood risks – Environment Agency
- Flood leaflets – GLA
- Priority Service Register and Power Outage – UK Power Networks
- Public Health risks – UK Health Security Agency
- Cost of living response – GLA
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via the Zoom website.