“Building a Case for Funding, was excellent, informative and extremely supportive.” – iiChild
We are working in partnership with Southwark Council to offer you this hands-on workshop to be funding-ready so you can apply for ‘The National Lottery Community Fund’.
Before registering please have a look if you meet the following criteria – you must already run critical services around at least one of the following:
- Warmth – like warm rooms and spaces
- Financial and housing advice – like giving people advice because of the increased cost of living.
What to expect from the workshop:
- Understanding what The Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund is
- How to apply
- Understanding what makes for a good application
- A step-by-step tutorial on responding to application questions
There are two workshops taking place, on Friday 15th and Monday 18th of September. Click on one of these Eventbrite links to book:
Only 20 places (limited to one staff member per community group/organisation) are available per workshop plus a follow-up one-to-one appointment with our VCS Support team to review your application form.
It is expected those who sign up for this programme will become a Community Referral Pathway partner to support Southwark residents to access the Cost of Living fund – for more information click HERE. Click here for a copy of the evaluation report outlining the positive impact this funding has had on residents.
“When I received the support I was at a point where I didn’t have gas or electricity or essentials including how I was going to get to work. I really did not know what I was going to do then the money came and filled a gap. I was so grateful. Thank you.”
- The Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund
- Presentation recording explaining the funding process
- A copy of the application questions