Join this open Innovation Day to find solutions to the health inequalities issues raised by community members in Southwark and Lambeth.
Led by the team at Health Foundry, this event will feature:
- Re-cap of the areas of focus which were highlighted at the Community Consultation.
- Group discussions to come up with different approaches and innovative ways of helping to reduce health inequalities in the community by the community.
- Discussions about an app based on maternity as a test case to help develop thoughts around innovation
- Lunch and Networking
- Workshops to develop and design ideas to help tackle the issues raised, diving into brainstorming sessions and concept mapping.
There’ll the the chance for two ideas to be awarded a £1000 grant to help take it forward. There will also be onward mentoring and coaching.
Don’t miss this chance to impact your community with the community, directly through social innovation and collaboration!
Who Should Attend:
Health and well being is for everyone! Therefore we want to ensure that we collectively decide which public health challenges are prioritised and addressed. We invite the following:
- Residents of Southwark and Lambeth
- Social businesses
- Potential entrepreneurs
- Community organisations
- Local housing associations
- Local VCSEs
- Knowledge and innovation institutions
- Local authorities (Southwark and Lambeth)
It will also be an opportunity to create new and lasting relationships and strengthen links among social enterprises in the health and wellbeing sector across Lambeth and Southwark.
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via the Eventbrite website.