Hear directly from this local funder about their Community Grants programme for charities and community groups in Southwark
Better Bankside is a Business Improvement District (BID), set up to support economic, environmental and social action to drive positive change in the area.
As part of this, they run a grants programme providing local charities and community groups with grants of £1,000 to £2,500 to support their activities. Applications are open now, and will close on the 23rd October.
- Supporting people affected by the ongoing cost of living crisis
- Preventing homelessness and helping people affected by this to develop skills or move into employment
- Bringing people together to build social cohesion and create connections between different groups
In this session we will be hearing from them to find out:
- What sort of projects costs they are looking to support
- Who they want to hear from
- How you can apply
- How you can maximise your chance of success
You will also have a chance to ask your questions, and network with other organisations.
If you are unable to attend, but have a question you would like to ask, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s lots more information about this funder available on their website.
Community Southwark membership
This event is open to Community Southwark members only. Any organisation or individual living or delivering work in Southwark can become a member for free, and registration is quick and simple on our website.
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via the Eventbrite website.