Cost of Living Support Roadshow on Mon 26 September – open to all
At 10am-1pm on Monday 26th September at Time & Talents 2 (between the Perfume shop and the Card Factory) at Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, Redriff Road, Rotherhithe SE16 7LL.
Every Southwark resident receiving help at the Roadshow will receive a £10 supermarket voucher. In addition, other financial support may be available through the event.
A wide range of agencies who will be providing their services at the event.
- Age UK Southwark – advice on debt, benefits and housing for older people
- Latin American Women’s Rights Service – advice on debt, benefits and housing in Spanish and
- Portuguese for women of Latin American descent
- Pecan – help with getting a job / employment support advice
- Spring Community Hub – help for people experiencing food poverty
- London Mutual Credit Union – support with ethical and responsible saving, bank accounts and borrowing (their mission is “To promote financial well-being within the communities we serve, by providing high-quality and affordable financial services which are accessible and relevant to all.”)
- Citizens Advice Southwark – advice on debt, benefits, housing, energy, income maximisation for everyone who lives, works or studies in Southwark
- Southwark Council – help and support from Southwark Council’s Financial Inclusion, Rental Income, Council Tax and Local Support teams
Find out more
Read this Cost of Living Crisis Support Roadshow September 2022 Flyer (1) to find out more.
Please promote the event through your networks, and to your communities and service users.