Bringing together a wide range of services to provide advice and support to local people who are concerned about money and rising costs.
- Age UK Southwark – advice on debt, benefits and housing for older people
- Latin American Women’s Rights Service – advice on debt, benefits and housing in Spanish and Portuguese for women of Latin American descent
- Pecan – help with getting a job / employment support advice
- Spring Community Hub – help for people experiencing food poverty
- London Mutual Credit Union – support with ethical and responsible saving, bank accounts and borrowing
- Citizens Advice Southwark – advice on debt, benefits, housing, energy, income maximisation for everyone who lives, works or studies in Southwark
- Southwark Council – help and support from Southwark Council’s Financial Inclusion, Rental Income, Council Tax and Local Support teams
In addition, Southwark residents receiving advice at the Roadshow will receive a £10 supermarket voucher, and there may also be financial help available for people with pre-payment meters.
This will take place 14th November at Inspire, in St Peters Church in Walworth. There is no need to book, and it is open to all between 10am and 1pm.