The School for Social Entrepreneurs have an exciting new training and grants programme available for groups looking to develop their social purpose trading.
Featuring 8 learning days from September 2023 – July 2024, the Community Growrth Scale Up Programme will help you:
- Learn how to strengthen your project and increase your impact
- Fund your growth plans with a Match Trading grant of up to £10,000.
- 1:1 action clinics with your facilitator throughout the programme
- Opportunity to attend a 1-hour online development support panel session
- Access a diverse network of social entrepreneurs, who will support your plans and help you through tough times.
- Collaborate and build a relationship with SSE and its wider fellows’ network.
This programme is entirely free, and open to a wide range of groups that are supporting Londoners.
Join this session to find out more, or visit their website for full details.
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via the Zoom website.