Join Acas for a free webinar, for small and medium businesses and charities, to explore what employers can do when there are disruptions to a disciplinary process.
This webinar will cover:
- The process of a fair and reasonable disciplinary procedure
- Options to consider when an employee is off sick during a disciplinary procedure
- How to deal with a grievance raised during a disciplinary procedure
- Steps that can be considered when an employee is absent from a procedure
This free webinar is designed to help employers improve their processes and avoid making costly mistakes which could lead to workplace conflicts and potential tribunal claim at a later stage.
There will be a live question and answer function where Acas advisers will be on hand to answer questions during the event.
Acas are also offering free webinars on related subjects:
- Let’s talk about menopause at work
- Sickness absence: supporting your staff
- Managing a fair disciplinary procedure
- Investigations and disciplinaries – how to manage and disclose information
- Business support: managing in difficult times
How to book
You can register for your free place via the button below, or via their website.