Community TechAid support members of the local south London community get online by providing access to refurbished technology and supporting with one to one digital skills.
They are looking for 3 new volunteer roles to support their work. If you’re interested or want to find out more you can read more on their website.
- Device Quickstart Volunteer (2-3 hours a week)
- Supporting the delivery of digital skills sessions. Device Quickstart is a programme of one-to-one support for beneficiaries to learn how to use their device and build confidence.
- Volunteer Administrator (2-3 hours a week)
- They are looking for an administrator to support their small team, by helping to prepare, sort and test devices, update the database app, and help with general tasks at Community TechAid.
- Volunteer Fundraiser (2-3 hours a week remote)
- They are looking for a volunteer fundraiser coordinator to support their fundraising efforts by helping to research, draft and organise grant writing.
Find out more and apply to help your community get connected online via their website.