Community Southwark is here to represent Southwark’s voluntary and community sector to the Council, the NHS and other decision makers. We advocate for changes that are in your interest.
We also exist to support the sector to thrive despite the challenges that may lie ahead of us at this difficult time. Please keep letting us know what your needs are so we can help you.
State of the Sector Survey
We ran this survey for 6 months and it allowed us to keep track of changes in the sector and how to represent you accurately in day-to-day meetings that we attend and where it matters. The results are below and we will keep you up-to-date on any changes that decision makers agree to, and any support that we put in place, in response to your needs.
Monthly survey results:
- See insights from our first Needs Assessment survey here which we used to shape our Covid19 support response
- See the results from our July State of the Sector survey here
- See the results from our August State of the Sector survey here
- See the results from our September State of the Sector survey here
- See the results from our October State of the Sector survey here
- See the results from our November State of the Sector survey here
National Lockdown Survey: January 2021
Thank you also to all those of you who were able to fill in this survey which we sent out in response to this third lockdown!
The full results are here. A range of challenges face the VCS but the biggest identified amongst those taking part in this survey were:
- lack of funding,
- difficulty reaching vulnerable communities,
- and the impact of the lockdown on mental health.