More and more, organisations are requested to prove that their work delivers real results that make a difference in their communities. A clear outcomes framework will help you to demonstrate how your project will change lives and deliver value for money.
This workshop will be a mix of theory (brought to life with lots of examples!) and practice. It will help you to understand concepts involved in Monitoring and Evaluation and highlight key tools and frameworks that will help you develop your own Evaluation processes.
Who should attend?
This course will be invaluable for anyone that wants to learn more about monitoring and evaluation and the tools available to demonstrate the difference you make. This is particularly interesting for those responsible for managing organisations and projects, measuring results, writing proposals and reporting to donors and trustees.
On completion of this workshop you will:
- Understand what Monitoring and Evaluation is & the key steps in the Evaluation cycle
- Have clarity around terms used in M&E processes
- Be more aware of methods to help identify outputs and outcomes
- Know how to develop your own Evaluation Framework
Community Southwark members: FREE
- Please note that for Community Southwark Members, there is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If three of our training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events programme.
- Lunch is not provided for this course
- This workshop is for people in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees, or active volunteers). if you are not part of an organisation, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place.
- This event is free but booking is required.
Please see our Terms and Conditions before booking your place
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information please call 020 7358 7020.
Community Southwark, Development Team