More and more, organisations are requested to prove that their work delivers real results that make a difference in their communities. A clear outcomes framework will help you to demonstrate how your project will change lives and deliver value for money.
This course will help you to understand the concepts involved in evaluation and show you how to create an effective evaluation framework for your project.
This practical workshop will be a mix of theory and practice. You will learn the most effective and logical process used for monitoring and evaluating projects/programmes and how to apply it to your organisation.
Who should attend
This course will be invaluable for anyone who wants to learn more about monitoring and evaluation and the tools available to demonstrate the difference you make. This is particularly interesting for those responsible for managing organisations and projects, measuring results, writing proposals and reporting to donors and trustees.
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand monitoring and evaluation theory and practice
- Develop a framework to help you assess your effectiveness and impact
- Understand what value for money means
- Free for Community Southwark Members
- £50.00 for Non Community-Southwark Members
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here. If you are not eligible to become a member and would like attend the training, please get in touch with us through email@example.com
- There is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events.
- This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers). If you are not part of an organisation, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place.
- Lunch is not provided for this course.
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information, please call us on 0207 358 7020
Community Southwark / Development Team
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!