This will be the first training covering this topic from Community Southwark. The course is aimed at Volunteer Managers looking to get the most out of how to be as inclusive when recruiting volunteers and how as an organisation you can look at better ways to open up your recruitment pool. The training will also give you tools and disregard stereotypes when recruiting volunteers. It will be a safe place to discuss challenges and positive ways as the voluntary sector to make volunteering inclusive to all.
Who should attend?
Those who coordinate, manage or supervise volunteers within their organisation.
- Free for Community Southwark Members
- £50.00 for Non Community-Southwark Members
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here. If you are not eligible to become a member and would like attend the training, please get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01There is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events.
- 02This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers) in Southwark. If you are not part of a Southwark organisation, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place.
- 03Lunch is not provided for this course.
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information, please call us on 0207 358 7020
Community Southwark / Social Action Team
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!