The annual Team London Awards ceremony celebrates the individuals, teams and corporate volunteers who are making outstanding contributions to their communities and helping to make London the best city it can be.
Each day, tens of thousands of volunteers help charities to deliver their services. The Awards are one of the ways the Mayor recognises some of those volunteers who go above and beyond to create better local communities.
The Awards ceremony takes place in the autumn at City Hall, where all shortlisted nominees will join Team London's celebrity ambassadors and VIP guests.
Nominate your volunteer or volunteer team using the link below. Please note, once you begin to submit your nomination, you cannot save the form until you hit submit. Please gather all information together before you start to complete the form and ensure you complete your nomination by 21 July 2017.
The Team London Awards 2017 will be distributed in the following categories:
- Environment & Healthy Living Award
- greening & cleaning, regeneration, sustainability, food growing, nutrition, air pollution activities and any other activity that improves the environment or healthy living
- Skills & Development Award
- mentoring, coaching, befriending, training, advice sessions, sharing of information that brings positive impact to the community
- Community Engagement Award
- all forms of community engagement, outreach, integration and volunteering activities aimed at improving social cohesion in communities
- Sports Award
- volunteering activity that brings benefit to communities through sport, increasing volunteers helping to run sports activities, increasing the reach of sport into new communities
- Uniformed Youth Groups Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Corporate Volunteering in the Community Award
- Innovative Corporate Volunteering in the Community Award
Find out more and nominate
Nominate on the Team London Awards web page here.