Do you want to manage your condition better? Do you want to improve your health and wellbeing?
A FREE course is available for patients living with one or more long-term health conditions. The self management programme will give you practical solutions, tools and techniques so that you can better manage your condition on a daily basis.
The courses are led by experienced facilitators, who often have first-hand experience of what it is like to live with a long-term condition or have experience of actively supporting people to self manage.
The courses are run in the community over a number of weeks with each session lasting three hours.
Self management can help you:
- Feel more confident and in control of your health condition
- Understand and better manage your condition
- Cope with daily challenges
- Reduce stress and improve quality of life
- Improve physical symptoms and overall health
- Set health goals
You can book your FREE place by calling Freephone 0800 988 5560 or 03333 445 840.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.